This is my “whittle it down and give me the meat” perspective on the books I’ve read. The Catch is I’m only giving you a one sentence description for each field. My purpose is to help other kids like me. I...
Just the Meat
This is my "whittle it down and give me the meat" perspective on the books I've read.
The Catch is I'm only giving you a one sentence description for each field.
My purpose is to help other kids like me. I used to dread reading time. Finding great books to explore other worlds that interested me changed my feelings towards reading time.
The Reward is multi-leveled:
- There's A.R. recess (and that's fun)
- Feeling like there was no way I could finish such a huge book ever much less in the time my teacher said I should! (but then I did)
- Knowing that there's always another book waiting for me (whenever I'm ready for it)!
- Sharing a book I liked with a friend
- Comparing a book with it's movie and knowing what's different