Sooooo sorry I have not done any blogs in 3 months but let’s get to the story which is about my life in soccer. A sport I play that I love and have been playing for 8 years or so. I am 11 now and in U12. I’m a goalie...
Just the Meat
This is my "whittle it down and give me the meat" perspective on the books I've read.
The Catch is I'm only giving you a one sentence description for each field.
My purpose is to help other kids like me. I used to dread reading time. Finding great books to explore other worlds that interested me changed my feelings towards reading time.
The Reward is multi-leveled:
- There's A.R. recess (and that's fun)
- Feeling like there was no way I could finish such a huge book ever much less in the time my teacher said I should! (but then I did)
- Knowing that there's always another book waiting for me (whenever I'm ready for it)!
- Sharing a book I liked with a friend
- Comparing a book with it's movie and knowing what's different